Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

mohair mohair

So I spent yesterday watching the entire first season of the Newsroom. How productive. But honestly it's a really good show and if you have 10 hours where you have nothing to do I strongly suggest you check it out.
Anyhow, this coat is probably one of my favourite thrift store finds ever. I was browsing at the local Value Village and I happened upon this mohair coat. Mohair is goats hair, in case you were wondering. It was only $10! Ten dollars for a coat at Value Village today is a steal, seeing as their prices have steadily been climbing ever since I started thrifting a few years ago. 

Have a beautiful day,
Kate

Outfit Details
Hat: Capitol Iron
Necklace: Suzy Sheir
Purse: Value Village
Mohair Coat: Vaule Village
Shirt: Dots
Pants: Plenty
Boots: The Cobbler





1 comment:

  1. Awesome jeans! and what a great thrift find!

    Ellie x
    www.adiktblog.com

    ReplyDelete