Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night

Okay. Okay. I know I've gone a little over board with the Chrismas themed ensembles, but I love a theme. Once for a pajama themed party I managed to find a onesie with skating cats on it at a thrift store in Sidney. Go big or go home. To be honest I thought I posted the last Christmas themed outfit yesterday, but I was browsing on my computer and found this little gem that I haven't used yet. I think out of all my copious Christmas looks this is probably my favourite. What's yours?

PS. 'Twas the night before Christmas is definitely my favourite Christmas book/poem/song for sure.

Have a beautiful Christmas!
Kate




Outfit Details
Berry Crown: Michael's
Cardigan: A consignment store in Sidney
Shirt: Beacon Community thrift store
Skirt: American Apparel
Skirt & Socks: Sears
Boots: Regalia (Consignment)

2 comments:

  1. wow,this look is totally cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your style, this is a brilliant outfit! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete