Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

Floral Pants

I got these floral pants and these biker boots when I was in Las Vegas this past summer. I wish I had some pictures of the trip, but I was only using my phone... but my phone got stolen. In case you were wondering, yes I was that drunk girl crying outside of da club. Long story short, my only picture from the trip was of me and my best friend Lauren sitting on some Chipendales. So not all was lost ;)
I love the look of a big chunky sweater over top a button down shirt with skinny jeans or tights. Pardon the dog butt, but Callahan wouldn't leave me alone...

Have a beautiful day,
Kate

Outfit Details
Sweater: My Mom's
Button Down: WIN (thrift store)
Necklace: Decade
Backpack: Roots
Pants: Pacsun
Boots: Baker




2 comments:

  1. such a lovely outfit, looks comfy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :)
    i found your blog because i'm about to buy a roots backpack
    (this one ---> https://www.roots.com/us/en/hiking-pack-tribe-10512715.html ),

    and i'm searching for visual references to see how it looks in real life,
    do you think it's the same as yours?
    You would help me a lot!

    Btw, i loved the green coat :)



    ReplyDelete