Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

Sun Child

I'm super stoked at how well these photos turned out with the sun and everything. I love backlit things, whether it's a dog, cat, an inanimate object, basically it could be anything.
So I was perusing lookbook.nu yesterday and stumbled across the blog Pop Champange by Julie Lan and just about died laughing at her posts and musings. She also has a great fashion sense and is from Victoria, but lives in Ottawa. As much as I love following international bloggers, I'll always have a soft spot for my fellow Canadians.

Have a beautiful day,
Kate



Outfit Details
Shirt: H&M (hella old)
Skirt: Vera Moda (given to me by my friend Lauren)
Tights: Sears
Elephant Belt: Victoria Vintage Fair
Oxfords: The Cobbler 

2 comments:

  1. hey I have just found your blog and I think it´s pretty good! :)
    I love your cute skirt!

    maybe follow eachother? O:-)
    dorthesorens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style. I've seen all your posts and I think you're amazing. Love your belt <3

    ReplyDelete